Nice grab.
And if any of you motherpuckers are looking for one, I have an extra retro Selanne hiding somewhere ate home. C+S if someone wants it.
Just out for a drive tonight and figure, what the hell, I'll drop by my local TRU. I spend about fifteen minutes trying to find the *gasp* Sports figs. Finally I find them and oddly there's a ladder in front of them. Well, call me Mr. Curious, I decide to climb the ladder and lift the front of the bin. Bingo !!!!!! I climb down with
For you puckheads:
Forsberg................ Nordiques jersey
Hasek .................. White jersey
Hejduk ................. Purple jersey
For you roundball fans:
Lebron ................. Red jersey
For the seamhead in all of us:
Matsui ................. Pinstripes
Don't walk under that ladder, climb it !!!
Nice grab.
And if any of you motherpuckers are looking for one, I have an extra retro Selanne hiding somewhere ate home. C+S if someone wants it.
congrats, but if they're not St Louis players...eh [img]wink.gif[/img]
Nice score. And way to take out an employee stash! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Did a rabbi, a minister, Gary Coleman, and a woman with a poodle under one arm and a 10-pound Kielbasa under the other happen to join you?So I walk into TRU
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Did a rabbi, a minister, Gary Coleman, and a woman with a poodle under one arm and a 10-pound Kielbasa under the other happen to join you?</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Wait !!! I didn't ask for a ten inchOriginally posted by White Line Nightmare:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">So I walk into TRU
'pianist' !!!!
Chaser, you have seen the pic of the up coming Pujols haven't you? It's awesome.
no I dont think I have. I've got the first one, hopefully I'll end up with the next one. He's pretty much the shit here as far as baseball goes now. making the biiiiiiiiig bucks! luckey bastard!
This may be the best baseball fig yet.
![]()
Bookmarks